IN THIS ISSUE:
- Visit the New HiMS Website Enhancement: Solutions Page
- Featured Blogs:
- Interoperability Part 1, What Does it Mean and How Does it Benefit My Clinic?
- Interoperability Part 2, How Interoperable Systems Improve Patient Care
- Featured Podcast: BHE Podcast featuring Khalid Al-Maskari, HiMS CEO
- HiMS in the News
- Recent and upcoming conferences
More from the Knowledge Center
Khalid shares his thoughts and insights regarding the current status of the healthcare industry. Transform your integrated health care practice – one user at a time.
As COVID-19 reshaped health IT as we know it, 2021 will introduce new and evolving trends in the industry. Join Khalid Al-Maskari and Rod Cook, CEO of COPE Community Services, as they discuss the shifting landscape.
The COVID-19 pandemic brought a series of challenges to many behavioral health clinics. In an industry where technology implementation typically takes nine months or more, smaller clinics were forced to immediately adopt telehealth solutions.