IN THIS ISSUE:
- Top Honors: HiMS Named Among Arizona’s Most Admired Companies!
- Featured Blog: Best Practices for Cutting Through the EHR Clutter
- New White Paper: Overcoming Clinician Burnout with AI
- Listen Up: TechFocus Podcast
- On the Road: Next Stop – CBHC 2022 Annual Behavioral Health Training Conference
More from the Knowledge Center
Enter our Axiom software, which offers providers a user-friendly experience and advanced technology to help reduce the need for data input and ultimately alleviate at least some of the factors that cause burnout.
Discover how AI in newer EHR systems addresses and resolves six critical problems in healthcare. From mitigating rising medical costs to improving revenue cycle management, AI has the potential to be a powerful tool for positive change.
By streamlining processes, reducing denials for health-insurance claims, and improving efficiency, AI is demonstrating its potential to enhance healthcare operations and cut costs.