IN THIS ISSUE:
- Top Honors: HiMS Named Among Arizona’s Most Admired Companies!
- Featured Blog: Best Practices for Cutting Through the EHR Clutter
- New White Paper: Overcoming Clinician Burnout with AI
- Listen Up: TechFocus Podcast
- On the Road: Next Stop – CBHC 2022 Annual Behavioral Health Training Conference
More from the Knowledge Center
Tech of the Town: Khalid Al-Maskari & Dr. Roland Segal
Khalid shares his thoughts and insights regarding the current status of the healthcare industry. Transform your integrated health care practice – one user at a time.
Four Health IT Trends to Watch in 2021
As COVID-19 reshaped health IT as we know it, 2021 will introduce new and evolving trends in the industry. Join Khalid Al-Maskari and Rod Cook, CEO of COPE Community Services, as they discuss the shifting landscape.
Rapid Telehealth Scale-up Case Study
The COVID-19 pandemic brought a series of challenges to many behavioral health clinics. In an industry where technology implementation typically takes nine months or more, smaller clinics were forced to immediately adopt telehealth solutions.