2019 has been an important year for HiMS, to say the least.
We launched Axiom, a revolutionary new EHR product, debuted a new website, expanded our C-suite and won several awards. We also attended and spoke at several important industry conferences and connected with our customers and the health care community in new and exciting ways.
Here’s a snapshot of our 2019 milestones:
- We officially launched Axiom, an EHR platform built for modern integrated health care. After listening carefully to our customers, we spent years developing this platform and are incredibly proud of the positive impact that Axiom is already having for health care practitioners across the U.S. If you missed the announcement, learn more here: https://hmsfirst.com/ehr
- Our founder and CEO, Khalid Al-Maskari spoke on AI in Healthcare at the Health Current Summit.
- The Minority and Small Business Alliance of Southern Arizona named HiMS the “Technology Firm of the Year.”
- HiMS was named a “Best Place to Work” by the Tucson Metro Chamber of Commerce. P.S. We’re hiring, check out our open positions here: https://hmsfirst.com/careers
- Ed Nelson of HiMS won the Phoenix Business Journal’s 2019 C-Suite Award for “Chief Operating Officer of the Year.”
- We hired Kirk Masters as our new Chief Revenue Officer. Kirk has a diverse background, a wealth of experience and is already making a tremendous difference at HiMS.
- We attended and sponsored several important events, including the Integrated Medicine for Mental Health Conference and the Colorado Behavioral Health Council Conference.
- We experienced revenue growth of 25% and retained 100% of our existing customers.
- We launched a new website and blog (thanks for reading and we hope you’ll visit often!)
Despite the incredible year 2019 has been for HiMS, we’re confident that 2020 will be even better. We have exciting plans to continue revolutionizing the EHR market for integrated health by introducing additional products and services.
We’d also like to thank our valued customers for everything we’ve accomplished this year, and are grateful for the opportunity of working with them every day.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year – let’s all make it another blockbuster!
More from the Knowledge Center
Khalid shares his thoughts and insights regarding the current status of the healthcare industry. Transform your integrated health care practice – one user at a time.
As COVID-19 reshaped health IT as we know it, 2021 will introduce new and evolving trends in the industry. Join Khalid Al-Maskari and Rod Cook, CEO of COPE Community Services, as they discuss the shifting landscape.
The COVID-19 pandemic brought a series of challenges to many behavioral health clinics. In an industry where technology implementation typically takes nine months or more, smaller clinics were forced to immediately adopt telehealth solutions.