Senior C#/ASP.NET MVC Web Developer
We are seeking to add a C# MVC/ASP.NET Web Developer to our team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have excellent problem solving skills. The candidate’s responsibilities will include both new development and production system support.
Experience building enterprise applications using .NET with the following characteristics:
- HTML/CSS UI (Including Bootstrap)
- C# middle-tier
- Entity Framework
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Flexible, team focused, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work from high-level business or technical requirements and perform analysis and research to arrive at a technical solution that will deliver the desired functional capabilities.
- Ability to own assignments, formulate pertinent questions and work with team members to get the answers needed to complete assignments.
• Knowledge of TEAM Foundation Server (TFS)
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining an established health care software in a fast-paced team environment. Incentive-based work environment. Offices in Tucson and Phoenix.
The candidate should have 5 + years, knowledge and skills in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.Net
Must include a cover letter to be considered.
- 401K with 100% immediate vesting for all contributions upon date of hire and discretionary employer match
- Job-specific training
- Medical/dental HMO & PPO plans
- Telehealth provided by employer
- Fitness membership, personal training and nutrition sessions provided by employer